RE: [RadiusNT] MAXTNT and Concurrency

Denny Figuerres (denny@figuerres.com)
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 14:40:11 -0400

From: "Denny Figuerres" <denny@figuerres.com>
Subject: RE: [RadiusNT] MAXTNT and Concurrency
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 14:40:11 -0400

Do you mean that it is not allowing CONCURENT connections?
Or do you mean after logoff a second attempt fails?

I take it from what you have said that it is the first case???

If so does the users profile allow for multiple connections (
ServiceType=PPP Vs. MPP )?
Some hardware treats that differently.

Also set the RADIUS limit to the number of sessions you want them to have
( 2,3,4 etc…)

Also do you have ServerPorts configured right?

Is the users name in the ServerPorts table?

Is the ServerPorts table updated correctly on session termination?