[RadiusNT] One Million Dollar Message

Gerardo Bassett (jeroocko@hotmail.com)
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 16:19:23 -0400

From: "Gerardo Bassett" <jeroocko@hotmail.com>
Subject: [RadiusNT] One Million Dollar Message
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 16:19:23 -0400

I have a Cisco 5300 with VoIP, I'm running RadiusNT 2.5 on Win2K platform.
After my user gets authenticated they are told what their balance is on
their calling card. It was working fine until we changed the server IP
address. Now all users get this message instead of their balance - "You
have over One Million Dollars" and proceeds to ask them for the destination
number. After you input the destination number the the call gets dropped.

Is the message a default setting in the Radius somewhere? What could be the
problem? Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

Gerardo Bassett
gbassett@multiphone.net