Re: [Emerald] Default Grace Period (Days)

Kurt Schafer (kahuna@cyberbeach.net)
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 16:16:42 -0400

From: "Kurt Schafer" <kahuna@cyberbeach.net>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Default Grace Period (Days)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 16:16:42 -0400

Dale,

Tried the password replace option and gibberish passwords were being
inserted. Judging from the console of radius in -x6 mode, the gibberish is
in fact coming from the NAS. In some cases, the user supplied password is
*CHAP* (MaxTNT NAS)

Usually I'd suspect the NAS secret in the Radius config, but there are tons
of users authenticating properly so I'm at a loss.

Any ideas ?

= K