Re: [Emerald] Default Grace Period (Days)

Kurt Schafer (
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 16:16:42 -0400

From: "Kurt Schafer" <>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Default Grace Period (Days)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 16:16:42 -0400

Tried the password replace option and gibberish passwords were being
inserted. Judging from the console of radius in -x6 mode, the gibberish is
in fact coming from the NAS. In some cases, the user supplied password is

Usually I'd suspect the NAS secret in the Radius config, but there are tons
of users authenticating properly so I'm at a loss.

Any ideas ?

= K