Re: [Emerald] pc-transact IT

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:21:56 -0800

From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] pc-transact IT
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:21:56 -0800

> Can some one send me an example of a batch out file from emerald using
> pc-transact it v1.2. The reason that I need it is that I am using
> pc-transact v1.04 and I want to look at both file and make sure that it
> has all the files that I need.

The PC Transact_IT and PC Transact_IT 1.2 formats are the exact same,
except the original is fixed width and the 1.2 is comma seperated. They
both contain about 25 fields, starting with a Sequential record number.

The one labeled 1.2 in Emerald is actually for version 1.02 and higher.
Version 1.01 is the original fixed width format.

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X
IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com

.