Re: [Emerald] PrePaid Internet

daytondigital.net (craig@daytondigital.net)
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 11:06:37 -0500

From: "daytondigital.net" <craig@daytondigital.net>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] PrePaid Internet
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 11:06:37 -0500

Kindof but not really..

What I am thinking is a 200 Minute account that never expires that uses the
timeonline stuff from emerald...

once they go over .. they are done and thats it.. no recharging of the
prepaid account...

we would setup email aliases for them to use with their prepaid account.. so
bill@daytondigital.net would really be xlsk933@daytondigital.net so that
everytime they get online they can point their alias to the current prepaid
card they are using...