[Emerald] PrePaid Internet

daytondigital.net (craig@daytondigital.net)
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:43:13 -0500

From: "daytondigital.net" <craig@daytondigital.net>
Subject: [Emerald] PrePaid Internet
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:43:13 -0500

Can we start a discussion about settingup prepaid internet...

Emerald 2.5 is my constraint for this application.

How would one begin.. are there any technical articles out there...

Basically I am looking to market gas card look a likes that are setup cd's
for a prepaid internet service that never expires...

basically for $14.95 you get 200 number of hours.

In the package will be a signup cd that takes you to a prepaid sign screen
that you scratch off your temporary username and not the password (thats our
unique id for relating customers service enquiries to know its a prepaid
account) and type them in then you get to change the contact info as well as
the username and password

they get a summary page or an active setup file download..

then the minutes start clicking away..

How would one recharge the account with minutes and how do I keep track of
the minutes they use and keep them from getting access after they have
exceeded their limits.

---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses and is clean]

.