[Emerald] database connection lost

David Haid (dhaid@alluretech.com)
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 04:25:43 -0700

Subject: [Emerald] database connection lost
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 04:25:43 -0700
From: "David Haid" <dhaid@alluretech.com>

We have been using emerald version 4 for several months now, and have
been having trouble with emerald lsoing it's connection to a sql 200
server.
We had the sql 2000 server on a different box, and emerald would lose
it's connection to the data base at least once a day.
So we moved the sql 2000 server to the same box with emerald, and the
same problem exists, any ideas?

Thanx in advance

David H.

.