Re: [Emerald] Email servers that integrate with Emerald

David Routh (drouth@davlin.net)
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:17:58 -0600

Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:17:58 -0600
From: David Routh <drouth@davlin.net>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Email servers that integrate with Emerald

Hey Jason,

Anyone give you any good feedback about VOPMail?

I've been looking at it as well (for another ISP) and the pricing is very
much attractive...

We run MailSite and it has been very stable for us but, we're on 4.5 and
only version 5.x is available now, for which pricing (and mailbox numbers)
has drastically changed.

VOPMail does look promising but I'm not familar with it's history...
Stability, etc.

Thanks, David

.