[Emerald] I don't usually recommend products..

Craig Hulbert (craig@daytondigital.net)
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 11:27:13 -0400

From: "Craig Hulbert" <craig@daytondigital.net>
Subject: [Emerald] I don't usually recommend products..
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 11:27:13 -0400

I am fairly new to offering dialup service. So I thought
I would share a success story with Emerald and New
equipment.

I purchased a Patton 2960/48 after finding my
USR Total Control Enterprise Network Hub would
not work with clear channelized T1 service...

The Patton is about $8600 for 48 ports.. with lifetime
tech support and a 5 year warranty..

www.patton.com

They had a great trade in package as well.. gave me $3,500
for a total control rack with 48 ports in it...

It took only 5 minutes to setup the ras and get it running
with emerald.. it took me longer to integrate IMAIL than it did
my RAS

Just a plug for flawless equipment so far..

To check it out...

http://us-45402-ras1.daytondigital.net/

Username monitor
Password view