Re: [Emerald] DNIS - Calls online

Josh Hillman (admin-maillist@talstar.com)
Fri, 4 May 2001 10:10:28 -0400

From: "Josh Hillman" <admin-maillist@talstar.com>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] DNIS - Calls online
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 10:10:28 -0400

From: "Ronnie Franklin" <ronnie@itexas.net>
> Thanks for the info Josh.. I finally got around to trying this.. However,
> have one problem... the NASPortDNIS does not show up in the Emerald Calls
> Online....
>
> If I excute the view from the design view window it executes correctly and
> the NASPortDNIS is in there with the numbers...

I don't think Emerald listens to what columns you're displaying in the
actual SQL script/view. I think it has column references hard-coded into it
and therefore ignores whatever else is in there. I have an old .idc-based
webpage that I wrote a long time ago that shows all of this stuff in various
colors, etc. That's usually what I use.

Josh

.