[Emerald] Emerald services

PowerNet (psc5@powersupply.net)
Thu, 03 May 2001 11:19:11 -0400

Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 11:19:11 -0400
From: "PowerNet" <psc5@powersupply.net>
Subject: [Emerald] Emerald services

I have a dilemma that may be easy to solve, but I have a bit of a mind block so I'm looking for help.

Most of our services we bill monthly and our annual accounts are based on discounts of monthly plans.
So on our annual accounts the formula is 12 x yyy = annual amount.
That is understandable for discounts, but I am looking to create a few new services that area annual payments only.

No discounts apply. I just want Emerald to bill the $25 per year (domain registration)

And to add to this, is there a way to add this to existing mbr's?
I don't want to have to waste an mbr for a customer who pays monthly for Internet and Annually for a domain and I want it to be billed automatically without having to manually create the invoice every year.
I don't see this being able to be done as the pay period on the current service will try and bill them the $25 times 12 and then discount or not.

Hope this is understandable.

How do I accomplish this?

Thanks,
John
Have you seen our New Localized Portal? http://www.powersupply.net
You can find information on Local Businesses. Just click switch cities and type in your zip code.
Get Local! News, Weather, Stocks, Free Classifieds, Local Movie/TV Guide, Domain Registration,
Yellow Pages, Free Auction Listings, Online Training, E-Cards and much more!