[Emerald] List and disable inactive accounts in one go

M.Dahoumane (emerald@interway.lu)
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 12:45:15 +0200

From: "M.Dahoumane" <emerald@interway.lu>
Subject: [Emerald] List and disable inactive accounts in one go
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 12:45:15 +0200

Hello,

In order to clean our database , we would like to list and disable master and subaccounts records in one shot.
I tried to see through the sql profiler how this is done but I cannot get the thing working manually with all the sql queries one after the other one

does anyone have a ready script to do this ?

M.Dahoumane