[RadiusNT] Proxying via DNIS

Aran Grooms (agrooms@calltech.com)
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 10:07:53 -0500

From: "Aran Grooms" <agrooms@calltech.com>
Subject: [RadiusNT] Proxying via DNIS
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 10:07:53 -0500

I admin 2 ISPs on the same dial-pool with separate radius servers (primary is running Radius 3.0, secondary running 2.5). In the past, we had set up user proxying (by @domain), and that was pretty easy to set up and get to run. However, we want to be able to have clients dial in to separate numbers and have our primary plat server proxy requests from a certain dial-in number, but I'm at a loss on how to go about doing this. So far, I've defined the server and the radproxygroups, as well as the dnisnumbers and dnisgroups. I inserted this into radproxyattributes: values (1,30,3,"7045"), with 1 being the radproxygroup, 30 being the radattribute for NAS-PORT-DNIS, 3 being equal to, and 7045 being the dnis. However, this doesn't quite work. I've enabled server proxy in advanced, but I don't have anything in check (docs don't say what it's for, really), with a 60sec timeout. I still have user proxy enabled, but I don't think that is a problem since nothing says I can't use them both. Does anyone have any other ideas on how to get this to work?

thanks!

Aran Grooms
Netwalk System Administrator