RE: [RadiusNT] radiusnt and ras

Glen Harvy (glen@aquarius.com.au)
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 09:14:14 +1100

Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 09:14:14 +1100
From: Glen Harvy <glen@aquarius.com.au>
Subject: RE: [RadiusNT] radiusnt and ras

At 05:32 PM 24/01/2001, you wrote:

>I'm under a lot of (political) pressure to migrate my (perfectly
>functional!) NT4 servers to W2K :(

I am impressed with W2K. It seems faster and recovery is a breeze (in
comparison anyhow).

>Currently I'm using NT4 & RadiusNT with Portmasters - so not touching MS's
>RRAS&Radius at all.
>
>Out of curiosity, does MS's Radius support concurrency control?

Don't know - don't use it. RadiusNT's concurrency control works well.

>Regards
>
>Bob

>This is a user supported list. If you require assistance from IEA Software's
>Support Engineers, please check out our Support resources at
>http://www.iea-software.com/support.

Glen.
AQUARIUS Communications for all your Internet needs
voice(02)9977-3788 fax(02)9977-3844
http://www.aquarius.com.au mailto:sales@aquarius.com.au

.