Re: [RadiusNT] radiusnt and ras

TekDaag (tekdaag@yahoo.com)
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:24:17 -0600

From: "TekDaag" <tekdaag@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RadiusNT] radiusnt and ras
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:24:17 -0600

The key to WIN2K we found was the ports are 1812 and 1813 instead of the old
1645 and 1646 we used to use with NT4. We had to remove completely the old
1645 and 1646 references in the SERVICES file and set up RRAS and RADIUS to
use 1812 and 1813 instead, then reboot and it works fine, authenticating and
posting calls to the CALLS table.