RE: [RadiusNT] please describe: two things

Andrew Fort (afort@staff.webcentral.com.au)
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 01:05:58 +1000

From: Andrew Fort <afort@staff.webcentral.com.au>
Subject: RE: [RadiusNT] please describe: two things
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 01:05:58 +1000

We buy dial service from a provider using Ascend Max TNT nas's, which send
us Type 3's.

I'm not an Ascend customer, dont use any of their gear and am generally
pretty dumb about their stuff - But can anyone point me at some (public,
non-support-contract) documentation about their RADIUS implementation,
specifically under what circumstances they send type 3's (or if they're not
useful and I should just bulk filter them from the database, please say so).