[RadiusNT] Restricted data type attribute violation

Bob Arend (arend@optecs.com)
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:37:08 +1300

From: "Bob Arend" <arend@optecs.com>
Subject: [RadiusNT] Restricted data type attribute violation
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:37:08 +1300

Help!
When I start Radius 3.0 debug with emerald SQL database I get the following
error:

SQL Statement: {CALL RadGetCacheUsers('20010116 16:20:18',2)}
ODBC Error [07006] 0:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Restricted data type
attribute violation

This seems to prevent users from being found in the DB during the
authentication process.

I believe this is a problem in the RadGetUser and RadGETCacheUsers
procedures, but I don't know what changes to make.

-Bob Arend

.