[RadiusNT] radiusnt 2.5

Gary Austin (gaustin@camcomp.com)
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 16:07:49 -0500

From: "Gary Austin" <gaustin@camcomp.com>
Subject: [RadiusNT] radiusnt 2.5
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 16:07:49 -0500

I am currentlly using radiusnt on a windowsnt 4.0 system. I am setting up a Windows 2000 machine and trying to get radiusnt to work. No matter what I do everytime I try to input my license in radadmin I get a runtime error 6 overflow. I would like to get this up and running soon if possible. Thanks in advance and any other tips for win2000 and radiusnt 2.5 is appreciated.

P.S. I tried version 217 and copying the windows 4.0 folder to no availe.