Re: [RadiusNT] Radius 2.5.162

Josh Hillman (admin-maillist@talstar.com)
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:59:34 -0500

From: "Josh Hillman" <admin-maillist@talstar.com>
Subject: Re: [RadiusNT] Radius 2.5.162
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:59:34 -0500

From: "Ariel Andrés Rabenbach" <ari@puntoar.net.ar>
> Yes but with this version and with the same Access Data Base I have
"errors"
> , must I change any thing of the DB ?

That, I couldn't tell you. We use MS SQL Server 7, so I don't know how MS
Access databases integrate with Radius NT. I do have several older versions
of radius.exe. If you want one of these, let me know. They're all just
under 400kB (except for the first one: 4MB).

2.5.175 (full install)
2.5.206
2.5.209
2.5.211