[RadiusNT] 7-slot Tigris / RadiusNT 2.5 / Service Profiles

Clara Hatem (clara@inco.com.lb)
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 00:02:15 +0200

Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 00:02:15 +0200
From: Clara Hatem <clara@inco.com.lb>
Subject: [RadiusNT] 7-slot Tigris / RadiusNT 2.5 / Service Profiles

Hello
We are running a field trial for a 7-slot Ericsson Tigris server (having
Software Version = 11.5.4.19), and RadiusNT 2.5
I am trying to configure a specific Authentication attribute for a specific
user
the attribute is Acc-Service-Profile, which , en theory, should be the name
of the service profile as defined on the Tigris NAS.
But when I am attempting to add this attribute to a user from Emerald
manager (putting for exple as value for this attribute the string
"netaccount", which is the name of the service profile, without the quotes
of course) , I am getting the error "Run-time error 13 ; Type mismatch" , I
can only click OK, then Emerald Manager is crashing and I have to start it
again.

Any clue ?
Thank you
Clara