[RadiusNT] Problem in Proxying

Kashan Sadiq,,, (kashan@wol.net.pk)
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:55:16 +0500 (PKT)

Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:55:16 +0500 (PKT)
From: "Kashan Sadiq,,," <kashan@wol.net.pk>
Subject: [RadiusNT] Problem in Proxying

Dear All,

I stuck up in a swear problem. I am trying to start Roaming Server but the poblem eis explained below.

I have an Ascend at POP A while I just want to authenticate the user from POP B Authentication server located across the WAN link.

Now everything looks fine, Server at POP A sends proxy request to Server At POP B and Server B reponds this request and send the attributes in response packet.

This packet recived by the Authentication server at POP A without any problem and with the whople attribute. Now when Authentication server sends its reponse to Ascend Access Server it does not send the whole packet which does not include Acct-session-time and Framed-Filter.

I have tried my best but could'nt find any solution.

Can anybody help me in this regard.

Kashan
Kashan Sadiq,,,
e-mail: kashan@wol.net.pk