[RadiusNT] user32.dll error is KILLING me!

Jim Whaley (jimwy@ids.net)
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 13:38:17 -0500

From: "Jim Whaley" <jimwy@ids.net>
Subject: [RadiusNT] user32.dll error is KILLING me!
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 13:38:17 -0500

Hi all...

I'm running Winnt 4.0 sp 6a, MSSQL 7 sp2, radiusnt 2.5.214 ....

I get a message on the nt machine that says: unable to initialize user32.dll

This happens about once a day, sometimes MORE often. Each time it happens,
radiusnt stops authenticating. The service is still running, just unable to
DO anything. I have to physically click "OK" on the message and restart the
radiusnt service to get things going again.

I've tried all kinds of stuff to fix this to no avail. I also tried running
radiusnt 2.5.217 and the problem seemed to be more frequent.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of this problem? My idea well
has run DRY!

Thanks,

Jim Whaley

.