RE: [RadiusNT] RadiusNT, Cisco 2620 and static ip for DSL custome rs

Chris Stone (cstone@wcox.com)
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 17:43:38 -0700

From: Chris Stone <cstone@wcox.com>
Subject: RE: [RadiusNT] RadiusNT, Cisco 2620 and static ip for DSL custome rs
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 17:43:38 -0700

Thanks. I can likely do it with subnets also and will see if your method
works for me also. I have understood from Cisco that multiples are possible
also, but they couldn't tell me how exactly.

How do you have the VirtualTemplate in the router configured? Could I see an
example of what you are using there? What I have (so far) in ours is:

interface Virtual-Template12
 description static ip for DSL customers test template
 ip unnumbered FastEthernet0/0
 no ip directed-broadcast
 ppp authentication chap

Chris Stone, MCSE