[RadiusNT] Blank Caller-Info. WAS: Need HELP ASAP.

Scottie Arnett (sarnett@info-ed.com)
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 10:01:34 -0600

From: "Scottie Arnett" <sarnett@info-ed.com>
Subject: [RadiusNT] Blank Caller-Info. WAS: Need HELP ASAP.
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 10:01:34 -0600

Thank you Josh. I finally figured out what was happening using the
radius -x15 command. I had changed the Connect-Info in my calls table to
accept information from the Max. I had forgotten to change the type from
"integer" to "string" in the radius attributes. Now I have a new problem
after solving the old one. It is inserting the information, I think. They
were (NULL) before I did this, but now they are not. They are blank!! Does
anyone have any suggestions?

Sincerely,
Scottie Arnett
President