[RadiusNT] weird user32.dll init problem

Jim Whaley (jimwy@ids.net)
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 09:05:40 -0500

From: "Jim Whaley" <jimwy@ids.net>
Subject: [RadiusNT] weird user32.dll init problem
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 09:05:40 -0500

I'm running NT 4.0 SP6, MSSQL 7.0 SP2, 256mb ram.

I've been having a problem lately, seemingly since I upgraded to radius
2.5.214 where everything will run fine for a few days or so, and then
suddenly the RadiusNT service will stop responding (the service is still
running).

When I look at the console of the machine, there's a dialog box there that
says something to the effect that "user32.dll failed to initialize".

Once I hit OK on that box and restart radiusnt, it runs fine for another few
days.

I've seen a few "fixes" for this and tried them to no avail. One of which
was going into the registry and changing a setting (which didn't help).

Has anyone else seen this and actually found something to combat it?

Thanks,

Jim whaley

.