Re: [NTISP] anyone on a 63.x.x.x network?

Randy Martin (ntisp@austintx.net)
Tue, 09 Jan 2001 19:47:09 -0600

Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 19:47:09 -0600
From: Randy Martin <ntisp@austintx.net>
Subject: Re: [NTISP] anyone on a 63.x.x.x network?

At 11:47 AM 1/9/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>Anyone on a 63.x.x.x network that can test some video streams for me..
>
>http://www.cx1.com/bioq/videolink.htm
>

>Best regards,
>Paul Jacobs /Senior Network Eng.
>Commerce Service Provider (CSP)
>Internet Presence Provider (IPP)
>http://www.netpacq.com
>mailto:paul@netpacq.com
>Picture : http://netpacq.com/nis_about.htm
>

>Please note that this is a user supported mailing list.

Paul,

I cannot reach you either.

  13 * * gw.netpacq.net [208.239.156.1] reports:
Destination net
unreachable.

However, if I go to www.tracert.com and trace to www.cx1.com from various
places, some places can get to you and some places can't. You might try the
traceroute gateway yourself and see if the info helps you.

Regards,

.