Re: [NTISP] Apache and IIS5 on same box?

David Payer (david.payer@ia-omni.com)
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:27:31 -0600

From: "David Payer" <david.payer@ia-omni.com>
Subject: Re: [NTISP] Apache and IIS5 on same box?
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:27:31 -0600

Expect IIS to claim all port 80 traffic, regardless of the IP. I am not
speaking from experience with IIS5 but with IIS4 which exhibited this
property. If you run Apache or another server software on a different port,
you ought to be able to do it easily.

David Payer
OMNI Internet - www.iowalink.com
424 10th St #200, Des Moines, IA 50309