[NTISP] Post.Office error message

Josh Hillman (admin-maillist@talstar.com)
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:55:42 -0500

From: "Josh Hillman" <admin-maillist@talstar.com>
Subject: [NTISP] Post.Office error message
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:55:42 -0500

For anyone using Post.Office v3.5.3 release 223, have you ever come across
the following error message regarding a mailing list ("XYZ" below)
maintained on that server?

Subject: Post.Office notification
The mail system on mailserver.whatever.com encountered the following error:
    XYZMailingList
    -1
Additional Information:
List-Scheduler:CantWriteListState (_ProcessList)

What on earth does that mean? It just started this past weekend. I've
already stopped/restarted the Post.Office MTA and after that had no effect
on it, I rebooted the server--still no effect.

NT4 SP6a
256MB RAM
Plenty of available disk space and RAM

Josh