[NTISP] asp.dll version with Windows 2000 SP1 / IIS 5

Josh Hillman (admin-maillist@talstar.com)
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:04:26 -0500

From: "Josh Hillman" <admin-maillist@talstar.com>
Subject: [NTISP] asp.dll version with Windows 2000 SP1 / IIS 5
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:04:26 -0500

For anyone who's running Windows 2000 SP1 with IIS 5 and the latest
hot-fixes, etc., do you have a version of asp.dll that's newer than the
following?:

asp.dll
Version: 5.0.2195.1613
Size: 322 KB (330,000 bytes)
Created: Sunday, August 06, 2000, 2:04:08 PM
Modified: Friday, July 21, 2000, 11:05:02 AM

I can only assume that the "Created" date is when that file replaced an
older version on the server--afterall, the modified date is before it.

..asp pages on our Win2k SP1 / IIS5 server simply stop responding after a
while without leaving the slightest trace of what happened. Nothing gets
logged, there are no crashes, etc. IIS continues to run, but .asp pages are
dead on all sites until WWW services are stopped/restarted.

If someone does have a version that's newer than this, let me know (don't
email it to me just yet).

Thanks,
Josh

.