RE: [Emerald] 100% CPU Usage

Info (info@olynet.com)
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 10:11:19 -0800

From: "Info" <info@olynet.com>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] 100% CPU Usage
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 10:11:19 -0800

I have noticed that when the Transaction logs fill the DB that sometimes SQL
has a hard time growing. We have seen SQL take 24 hours to recover when
this happens. Not very often though. Have you tried rebooting yet? Also
you might want to consider reapplying the SP. It could just be a memory
leak and a NT resource thing.