[Emerald] 100% CPU Usage

Terence (gulam@catsgroup.com)
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 21:07:08 +0300

From: "Terence" <gulam@catsgroup.com>
Subject: [Emerald] 100% CPU Usage
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 21:07:08 +0300

Our SQL/Emerald server has become extremely slow and is using 100% of the
CPU , I also see continous hard disk activity. On emerald, the calls online
view is not showing any new users. I have re-booted the machine a couple of
times, it comes up OK but immediately goes into the above cycle.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this ? Does SQL run any
maintenance routines by itself ?

Any ideas will be much appreciated.

Terence

.