[Emerald] Concurrency Control?

Scottie Arnett (sarnett@info-ed.com)
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 19:52:15 -0600

From: "Scottie Arnett" <sarnett@info-ed.com>
Subject: [Emerald] Concurrency Control?
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 19:52:15 -0600

Hello List,

Has anyone ever got this to work right with ascend Max 6000/4000? I have
installed all the SNMP stuff. Tried changing settings on the Shared Profiles
in the Max. I have tried enabling and disabling the concurreny control and
variable login limits. Nothing seems to work correctly. My callsonline works
perfect. But it still thinks people are on line sometimes and sometimes it
doesn't. I have even seen it say "user on (0) times" in the radius -x15 log
and STILL not let the user connect. Does anyone have a step by step method
to get this "junk" to work?

Sincerely,
Scottie Arnett
President