[Emerald] Run time overflow?

Joseph J. Tokar (jtokar@signature-is.com)
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 13:11:53 -0500

From: "Joseph J. Tokar" <jtokar@signature-is.com>
Subject: [Emerald] Run time overflow?
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 13:11:53 -0500

Good morning list, I am new and have a few of questions regarding Emerald
and RadiusNT. I know this is not the RadiusNT list, but am going to assume
that many of you will have knowledge of this product as well.

1) Running Emerald Admin, on the host computer with the SQL database, under
database, maintenance, check database, I get the following error: Run-time
error '6': Overflow. When I hit "ok" Emerald Admin shuts down.

2) related (I think) question- When running the updateports sql query
(needed as I am running the 3com TC chassis) I get the following error:
(line 1) = [Microsoft] [ODBC SQL Server Driver] [TCP/IP Sockets]
ConnectionCheckForData ((null) ()). (line 2) = [Microsoft] [ODBC SQL Server
Driver] [TCP/IP Sockets] General network error. Check your network
documentation. (line 3) = Connection Broken

After this happens the sql server (version 7) actually shuts down and I have
to reboot the computer to run emerald from a workstation.

3) Each time I run updatecalls query in the emerald admin I get the same
error: no calls to update.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Joseph J. Tokar