Re: [Emerald] Emerald 2.5.342

David Routh (drouth@davlin.net)
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 21:49:37 -0600

Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 21:49:37 -0600
From: David Routh <drouth@davlin.net>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Emerald 2.5.342

At 09:41 PM 12/30/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>I noticed that 2.5.342 is on the FTP site.. been there since 12/6/00, but I
>have been busy and haven't checked lately!!
>
>Anyone installed it and found any bugs or problems?????

It's working pretty good for us...

We've been running it for a couple of weeks now... Only one thing I've seen
so far is that on the last invoice that was paid, if you click to pay it,
it'll come up with a $0.00 balance and if you try to pay on it, it'll say
the usual all items on that invoice are paid.

If you click on a previous invoice it says that right off the bat...

Seems OK to me... Of course, YMMV...

David

.