[Emerald] emux and Freebsd

Robert Spangler (rspangler@chartertn.net)
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 14:49:33 -0500

From: "Robert Spangler" <rspangler@chartertn.net>
Subject: [Emerald] emux and Freebsd
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 14:49:33 -0500

I'm working on using emux tools with Freebsd. I've created a samba share and the Emerald clients are writing to the extends file.
The perl scripts extend and emparse seem to have a problem with my pasword file. Is there any modifications that need to be done
for the perl scripts to work with Freebsd?

Thanks,

Robert Spangler