[Emerald] SubAccounts.NetSoftware

Josh Hillman (admin-maillist@talstar.com)
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 16:57:39 -0500

From: "Josh Hillman" <admin-maillist@talstar.com>
Subject: [Emerald] SubAccounts.NetSoftware
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 16:57:39 -0500

Is it possible to allow someone to type in something into the
SubAccounts.NetSoftware field (within Emerald), making it save something
other than what's listed in the NetSoftwares table? I still want there to
be the selection items based on that table, but I also want to be able to
manually enter in something different. Right now, Emerald just says "SQL
command failed."

Emerald 2.5.339, SQL 7 SP2
Josh

.