[Emerald] Adding to MasterAccounts via. the Web

WCG Programmer\ (charles@wcgusa.com)
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 13:35:12 -0500

From: "Charles Myslinsky \(WCG Programmer\)" <charles@wcgusa.com>
Subject: [Emerald] Adding to MasterAccounts via. the Web
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 13:35:12 -0500

I am writing a script that will allow our employee's to add users to our emerald database without having to go through the software, however, upon "submitting" information from a form we are getting the following error:

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]INSERT statement conflicted with COLUMN FOREIGN KEY constraint 'FK__MasterAcc__Regio__3587F3E0'. The conflict occurred in database 'Emerald', table 'Regions', column 'Region'.

/submit.asp, line 78
We are logging into the database correctly, and we can add and remove data (via. our other scripts) -- however when we try to 'Insert' data into the MasterAccounts table we are getting this error.

Any help appreciated.