Re: [Emerald] EMERALD/RADIUSNT

Josh Hillman (admin-maillist@talstar.com)
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 12:30:43 -0500

From: "Josh Hillman" <admin-maillist@talstar.com>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] EMERALD/RADIUSNT
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 12:30:43 -0500

From: "PowerNet" <psc5@powersupply.net>
>I am currently running Emerald 331 NT4/SP6a SQL6.5/SP5a and
radiusNT2.5.667. MY radius file is version 213.
>Are there any newer radius files than what I have other that upgrading to
radius 3

Radius.exe version 2.5.217 and RadAdmin.exe version 2.5.267 are at
ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/Emerald/Updates/radius25.zip

Yes, at the time I'm writing this, it's in the Emerald/Updates directory and
not the Radius/Updates directory. I guess someone uploaded it to the wrong
place.

In the same directory is Emerald 2.5.339. I believe the full install of
that version is in the /emerald directory.

Josh

.