Re: [Emerald] bitmaps in email invoices

Julie Liddell (juliel@wadata.com.au)
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 10:44:41 +0800

From: "Julie Liddell" <juliel@wadata.com.au>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] bitmaps in email invoices
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 10:44:41 +0800

Hello
 I am using Emerald 2.5.339 Version 7.00.699 and Seagate Crystal Reports 7.0.0.0
I need to insert a bitmap into the e-mail version of the invoice spec file. I am sending in HTML - so far I have had no luck with the image printing or appearing on the screen of the recipient - just the box

Regards,
Julie Liddell
Accountant
Arachnet Pty Ltd WA Data Pty Ltd