[RadiusNT] Re: RadiusNT Digest

Edsonet ( administrator@yellowhead.com )
Sun, 08 Oct 2000 09:46:40 -0600

That's exactly what we do. The deletion process is a stored procedure which
is only run once the call data has been transferred. The transfer process
itself does have some expense, but only for as long as it takes to create
an offline recordset with the data to be transferred. If you don't need the
data, then just dump it without bothering with the transfer. Our volume is
relatively small, so we only run it once every 3 or 4 days, but larger
sites may have to run it daily at non-peak hours.

J.A. Coutts
Systems Engineer
Edsonet/TravPro