Re: [RadiusNT] Calls Performance

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 06 Oct 2000 15:01:20 -0700

Tom Pipes wrote:

> My calls table has a terrible response time. All other tables perform
> excellent. Even when I stop my radius service the calls performance is
> unsatisfactory. I need to purge the calls occasionally, but it is
> difficult to keep up with when it takes so long. I reindexed on the
> "calldate", but it did not seem to make a difference (with the thought that
> my index was possibly a problem).

Terrible response time doing what? Inserting, updating, deleting?
What query are you running? One query on a table can take 4ms,
whereas a similar wone can take 4 hours. Without really understanding
what you are doing (and with what DB), its tough for someone to
give you advise.

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com