Re: [RadiusNT] Running two RADIUS Services w/ 3 NASes

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 06 Oct 2000 09:22:31 -0700

> sci wrote:
>
> I'm running 3 CISCO access services w/ one RAD 2.5 and DB on SQL 6.5
>
> can i setup another machine w/ RAD3.0 for beta testing and configure
> one of NAS to authenticate through this new machine w/ RAD 3.0?? are
> there any problems?

Sure. (see below)

> i just want to verify that would there be any problems?
>
> and what procs would be needed to make my DB compatible w/ RAD 3?

There is a script that comes with RadiusNT 3.0 that updates
a 2.5 DB. Once you've ran the script, RadiusNT 3.0 will work
fine, and 2.5 will continue to work as well.

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com