Re: [RadiusNT] how to identify a class attribute?

Chris Clements ( cclements@cp-tel.net )
Thu, 05 Oct 2000 11:49:27 -0500

--=====================_6510298==_.ALT

We recently purchased the Xstop as well. Here is how we do it.

We use RadiusNT and SQL server 6.5

6 Framed-User 2
7 PPP 1
25 xstop: Rule1 //We use rules because of the length of the
string required to block more than 3 categories.

XSTOP is very sensitive to case and spaces.

At 11:54 AM 10/5/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi,
>We are working with X-Stop to offer content filtering for our customers,
>and have run into a small problem. For some reason we are not passing the
>"class" attribute needed by their box to offer the filtering. Here is what
>I have in my users file:
>
>******* Password = "nopassword",
> User-Service = Framed-User,
> Framed-Protocol = PPP,
> CLASS = "xstop:A, R PORN, 1"
>
>Is this the correct way to specify the "class-string" attribute? Any
>suggestions would be helpful.
>
>Thanks,
>Eric Jensen
>
>Advanced Computer Connections, Inc.