RE: [RadiusNT] Radiusnt 3.0 won't listen on port 1645 or 1646

Phil Taylor ( phil@lansystems.co.uk )
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 19:51:08 +0100

Have you tried running RadiusNT in debug mode ????

i.e. Stop running as a service and from a command prompt enter radius -x
(or radius -x15 for maximum debug level)

This will tell you if RadiusNT is even receiving a request and part of the
debug log will tell you what port(s) it is listening on.

Also what port (if any) is listed for radius (and radacct) in the
\winnt\system32\drivers\etc\services file?

Cheers

Phil