Re: [RadiusNT] servers, serverports, callsupdate

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:18:34 -0700

Jim Whaley wrote:
> I'm not sure I understand how that would work. I have the radroamservers
> table, but I'm not using the roaming option...It doesn't look like I need
> it. I added the 2 ziplink servers that proxy requests to me to the servers
> table. How would doing something with radroamservers allow calls online to
> show me everyone who's online even though I haven't added these "unknown"
> servers/ports to the servers/serverports tables?

What you are actually looking for is RadRoamPorts, which is found in
this sql file:

It updates your calls trigger to add/remove entries for unknown servers
in the RadRoamPorts table, rather than the ServerPorts table. (The
still works for known servers).

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc.