RE: [RadiusNT] servers, serverports, callsupdate

Jim Whaley ( (no email) )
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:52:09 -0400

I'm not sure I understand how that would work. I have the radroamservers
table, but I'm not using the roaming option...It doesn't look like I need
it. I added the 2 ziplink servers that proxy requests to me to the servers
table. How would doing something with radroamservers allow calls online to
show me everyone who's online even though I haven't added these "unknown"
servers/ports to the servers/serverports tables?

Confused,

Jim