RE: [RadiusNT] What's Up Gold 4.0 problem

Jim Whaley ( (no email) )
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 13:43:59 -0400

this is what debug mode has to say about what's up gold checking the
RadiusNT service.

I have a feeling that this is related to the question I just posted about
upgrading from 2.5.175 to 2.5.214?

radrecv: Request length:44 UDP Length:28 Request from netmon.ids.net -
Malformed Packet
Resp Time: 10 Auth: 16/2 -> 18 Acct: 69/0/0 -> 69

Thanks,

Jim Whaley