RE: [RadiusNT] Filtering Solutions with RadiusNT

Chris Clements ( cclements@cp-tel.net )
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 16:34:58 -0500

So do you have it working at all or just not like you would like to see
it? Is the problem in the fact that you can only assign one Radius Server
to a (MAX) NAS?

Can you point me in the direction of setting up the tables that will pass
the attributes?

Regards,

At 09:43 AM 8/16/00 -0500, you wrote:
>If you actually get this working let me know.. I have had an R2000 for about
>8 months and so far they have not got me working to my satisfaction.
>
>The big problem I have is how their Radius implementation is setup. You
>must point ALL of your NASes to the R2000 and when it gets a request for
>service it forwards the Radius request to a real Radius server.. and they
>only have an entry for ONE Radius server..

Chris Clements
Network Administrator
CP-Tel Network Services
(318) 352-0006 Ext 600