RE: [RadiusNT] format of license file

Denny Figuerres ( (no email) )
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 23:17:34 -0400

As far as I know there is not one. At least not on NT.
You use the admin program to enter it and it gets saved to the registry.

I do not know what the setup is on UNIX / LINUX / SUN versions.

-----Original Message-----
From: radiusnt-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:radiusnt-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Ben Conner
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2000 1:33 PM
To: radiusnt@iea-software.com
Subject: [RadiusNT] format of license file

Hi,

I wanted to run radiusnt 2.5 in text mode as a backup while I upgrade SQL
Server to 7.0. When I tried, it didn't recognize the format of the license
file, so it limited users to the 1st 100. What is the proper format for
the text vsn of the license file? Didn't see it documented anywhere.

--Ben
+ Ben Conner ben@webworldinc.com +
+ Web World, Inc. (714) 639-0595 voice +
+ PO Box 6548-107 (714) 744-4825 fax +
+ Orange, Ca 92863 +