RE: [RadiusNT] radius authentication problem after upgrade to 12.

Nicolaj Ottsen ( no@webpartner.dk )
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 19:26:57 +0200

I made the same upgrade this sunday, without problems.

I run 12.1.3 on an AS5300 up against RadiusNT 3.174

There are some changes to the aaa syntax after 12.0(3), mabe that could be
an explanation.

I have included my aaa model.

aaa new-model
aaa authentication login SECURE group radius enable
aaa authentication login CONSOLE none
aaa authentication login VTY line
aaa authentication ppp default group radius
aaa authorization exec exec-shell local
aaa authorization network default group radius
aaa accounting exec default start-stop group radius
aaa accounting network default start-stop group radius

Venlig hilsen / Best regards

Nicolaj Ottsen
no@webpartner.dk
Telefon: 70262300 Fax: 70262301